Peanut Proud Festival
Courthouse Square, Downtown Blakely, Georgia
Saturday, March 23, 2019
8:30 am – 5:00 pm (Vendor Display Time)
Thank you for your interest in a Peanut Proud Festival Booth. Please fill out the information below and your request will be considered in the vendor selection process. Also, you will need to email us at least THREE pictures of your booth and the items you will have for sale. Email pictures to email@example.com. Your request will not be considered if we do not have pictures to go with your application. The form below is basic information about your booth and the items you will sell. When asked to list items for sale, be detailed. This will help us determine if you are a fit for our festival. Listed below are a few rules/regulations of the festival. The deadline to submit a request to be considered in the selection process is January 15th, 2020. Around the 1st of February, we will send acceptance letters with a complete registration form and your cost to attend as a vendor.
- No rain date – all fees are non-refundable.
- Booth spaces are 12 x 12. If you need more than one they must be purchased at the time of registration. Cannot be added later or day of.
- Trailers are only allowed for food vendors. No customers allowed, to shop or for any reason, in trailers or trucks.
- Electricity available from Peanut Proud Festival is limited to 120v.
- Set up is on SATURDAY MORNING ONLY. No set up on Friday. No exceptions. Friday is a check-in only day.
- Trailer and Food Truck vendors must arrive at 6:00 A.M. on Saturday with set up beginning promptly at 6. All other vendors at 7:00 A.M.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances allowed.
- Vendor request deadline is January 15, 2020. After January 15th, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- No pets, no golf carts and no vendor sound equipment allowed on Court Square or in vendor areas.
- No knives or weapons of any kind will be sold at the Peanut Proud Festival.
- The Peanut Proud Festival reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules. The committee may prohibit booths/items that are deemed in poor taste or do not fit the mission of our festival.
- All vendors are responsible for collecting 7% Georgia Sales Tax.
- All food vendors are required to follow health department guidelines and will be inspected.
- Vendors must be set up and ready for business at 8:30 A.M. At the end of the day, no vendor vehicles will be allowed on the square until the concert is over and it is announced that vehicles may enter. We WILL NOT ALLOW vehicles on the square while a crowd of people is still watching a concert or leaving to get to their vehicles. You may break down at 5:00, however, you may have to wait to load. The concerts are usually over around 5:00 but sometimes run a few minutes over. When vehicles are allowed it will be announced from the stage and barricades removed. WE WILL NOT BEND ON THIS RULE. The safety of our guests is our first priority. Failure to comply with this process will result in not being invited back to our festival.
- Once you have been selected and mailed an application, by returning that application and payment to us we consider it a commitment to show. No refunds will be made for cancellation of removal for cause.
REMINDER – If you are submitting a vendor request, you MUST email 3 pictures of your booth EVEN IF you’ve been a vendor before. Email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!