Peanut Proud Festival
Courthouse Square, Downtown Blakely, Georgia
Saturday, March 23, 2019
8:30 am – 5:00 pm (Vendor Display Time)
Thank you for your interest in a Peanut Proud Festival Booth. Please fill out the information below and someone will contact you or email you a form. If you were a vendor last year or have requested a packet for 2019, those have already been mailed. To avoid confusion, please do not complete form AND email us. The form below is basic information about your booth that will guide us in knowing which complete form you need and what your costs will be. Listed below are a few rules/regulations of the festival. You will receive the complete list with each packet.
- No rain date – all fees are non-refundable.
- Booth spaces are 12 x 12. If you need more than one they must be purchased at the time of registration. Cannot be added later or day of.
- Trailers are only allowed for food vendors. No customers allowed, to shop or for any reason, in trailers or trucks.
- Electricity available from Peanut Proud Festival is limited to 120v.
- Set up is on SATURDAY MORNING ONLY. No set up on Friday. Friday is a check-in only day.
- Trailer and Food Truck set up begins at 6 A.M. on Saturday. All other vendors at 7:00 A.M.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances allowed.
- Application deadline is March 1, 2019. After March 1, 2019, a late fee will be accessed.
- No pets, no golf carts and no vendor sound equipment allowed on Court Square or in vendor areas.
- The Peanut Proud Festival reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules. The committee may prohibit booths/items that are deemed in poor taste or do not fit the mission of our festival.
- All vendors are responsible for collecting 7% Georgia Sales Tax.
- All food vendors are required to follow health department guidelines and will be inspected.
- An application is a commitment to show. No refunds will be made for cancellation of removal for cause.
REMINDER – If you are submitting a vendor application, you MUST send 3 pictures of your booth with your application, EVEN IF you’ve been a vendor before. These pictures help us determine our layout for the day and prevent you from being placed by someone selling similar products. If you have already mailed your application, and need to email your pictures, email to email@example.com. Thank you!